>> Sunday, July 12, 2009
- Chicken legs - 4 nos (skin and fat removed)
- Tandoori chicken powder - 2 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp (optional for more spice)
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp of red color powder
Directions to bake :
# Combine all the ingredients except the chicken & make a smooth paste.
# Marinate & refrigerate the chicken in the masala for atleast 2 hrs preferably overnight.
# Preheat the oven for 250 C.
# Arrange the chicken on the tray & grill them for 25 min or until done, turning the pieces occasionally.
# Serve them with onion & lemon slices.
Spicy & tasty chicken tandoori is ready to serve.