>> Thursday, April 9, 2009
When it comes to baking, my first preference would be muffins. Only baking which never went wrong from the day one till now is this soft and fluffy muffins. I tried variety of combinations & it really turned out great & appreciable.
Chocolate chip muffins are the most popular combination accepted & baked world wide. This is simple & easy to make, which taste really yummmmmm....
I like to bake this muffins especially during morning & serve them as the breakfast along with a cup of coffee. Also share ur opinion "how to start the breakfast little different ?"
- All purpose flour - 1 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Egg - 1 no
- Brown sugar - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Semi sweet chocolate chips - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 1/3 cup
Directions to bake :
- # Combine & sieve the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt together.
- # Beat the egg & brown sugar till creamy & fluffy.
- # Add vegetable oil & vanilla essence to the egg mixture & mix well.
- # Fold the dry ingredients to the egg mixture & alternative the milk. Finally end with the dry ingredients.
- # Gently mix the chocolate chips into the cake mixture.
- # Pour the cake mixture to the greased muffin pan & bake it for 20 min at 200 C.
Perfect for evening snacks.