>> Friday, May 1, 2009
- Bananas - 3 nos
- Rice flour - 5 tbsp
- Tapioca starch - 2 1/2 tbsp (or use corn strach)
- Shredded coconut - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Sesame seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Water - little more than 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil - 3 cups
Direction to fry :
# Spilt the banana length wise.# Combine all other ingredients except vegetable oil & stir well till u get the thick consistency.
# Now, dip the banana slices into the thick batter & deep fry them.
Serve them warm with vanilla icecream.
1. Dip the bananas very carefully in the batter, bcoz it tends to break into half.
2. The batter should be really thick, so that it would run in the oil while frying.