>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010
- Warm milk - 1 1/2 cups
- Butter - 50 gms
- Eggs - 2 nos
- Cinnamon powder - 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Brown sugar - 3/4 cup
1. Dissolve warm milk, butter & eggs. (keep whisking continously)
2. Add cinnamon powder, vanilla essence & brown sugar to the liquid mixture.
3. Remove the side parts of the bread & roughly chop them & layer them in the greased baking pan.
4. Sprinkle the raisins over the bread pieces & pour the prepared syrup.
5. Bake at 180 C for 30 mins.