>> Wednesday, June 30, 2010
It's been long time since I posted. I'm back with delicious & perfect breakfast menu chocolate chip muffins. Even blueberries can be used instead of chocolate chips. A cup of tea/coffee are good accomplishment & kids will enjoy having this at any time.
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Unsalted butter - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 1/4 cups
- Baking powder - 1 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- 2 large eggs
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract - 2 tsp
- Chocolate chips - 1 cup
Direction to bake :
1. Preheat the oven at 375 C. Prepare the muffin cups & set aside.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder & salt.
3. Beat the butter & sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, one at a time, beating until combined. Mix in vanilla extract.
4. Add the flour & milk alternatively to the above mixture, beating until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips in the batter.
5. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups & bake it for 30 mins or until golden brown.