>> Saturday, December 3, 2011
My plan was to make a plain rotis for the dinner yesterday. But, I had some leftover boiled dal & finally made this delicious dal rotis which taste great with spicy and hot tomato chutney. Very healthy & protein rich rotis perfect for everyone.
- Whole wheat flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Boiled toor dal - 1/4 cup
- Chilly powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Dry mango powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
Direction to cook :
1. Mix all the ingredients together and knead the dough with water. Keep aside for 1/2 hr.
2. Divide the dough into equal balls & roll them like disc shape. Cook them on preheated pan on either side until done.
Serve it with hot tomato chutney.