>> Saturday, December 17, 2011
Easy & delicious payasam best for any seasons.
- Aval - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup or to taste
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Milk - 1 cup (or little more)
- Powdered cardamom - 1/4 tsp
- Nuts (Cashewnuts, almonds ) - 1 tbsp (Ground to fine paste)
- Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
- Saffron strands - 2 nos (optional)
Direction to cook :
1. Roast the aval / poha in the ghee. Add sugar & milk. Bring it to boil & cook till done.
2. Now add the cardamom powder, condensed milk, nuts paste & saffron strands.
Serve warm or cold.