>> Thursday, February 25, 2010
Simple, quick & easy snack preapared in just 15 mins. Perfect snack to host the surprise guest & hungry kids. Taste of ginger will adds more taste to this snack. Give this snack a try & u will just love this :)
- Bread slices - 5 nos
- Rava (semolina) - 1/4 cup
- Onion - 1 no
- Green chillies - 3 no
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Curry leaves - 1 tsp
- Shredded ginger - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Direction to cook :
1. Remove the edges of bread & grind them coarsely.
2. Mix finely chopped onion, green chillies, chilly powder, curry leaves, shredded ginger, rava & salt to the grounded bread.
3. Make small balls (if necessary add water) & deep fry them in the oil on medium flame till golden color & crispy.