>> Saturday, November 5, 2011
Very interesting & easy to bake and taste just delicious with a cup of tea. And I tired this recipe from Joy of Baking & was just perfect for kids party.
- All purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Cornflour - 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Icing sugar - 1/4 cup
- Unsalted butter - 1 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Icing sugar for topping
Direction to bake :
1. Preheat the oven at 180 C. Line the baking pan with the parchment paper.
2. Sieve together flour, cornflour & salt.
3. Beat the butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in vanilla extract.
4. Add the flour mixture & beat until well combined.
5. Cover & refrigerate the dough for one hr until firm.
6. Divide the dough & form them into balls and place them in the prepared baking sheets. Bake it for 15 mins or until done.
7. Allow it to cool for 5 mins & sprinkle the icing sugar over the cookies. Store it in the air tight container for longer use.
Serve with tea.