>> Monday, November 22, 2010
Most favourite dish for kids & for my DH too. Good way of adding vegetables & most comfort dish to satisfy everyone with tasty dinner. Flavour of capsicum & tomatoes may this dish taste great. If needed sprinkle some parmesan cheese or serve just like that. We like to have this little different with potato chips.
- Vegetables (Carrot, beans & capsicum) - 1/2 cup
- Pasta (Any kind) - 1 cup
- Olive oil - 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cinnamon stick - 1 no
- Cloves - 2 nos
- Onion - 1 no
- Green chillies - 1 no
- Tomato - 1 no
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Lime juice - 1 tsp
- Corriander leaves
Direction to cook :
1. Boil the water & add salt, a tsp of oil and pasta. Cook till done. Filter the water & keep aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in the pan. Add cinnamon stick & cloves. Add sliced onions & saute.
3. Add finely chopped tomatoes & green chillies. Add chilly powder & vegetables. Cover & cook till done.
4. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the pasta & adjust the salt.
5. Finally, squeeze the lime juice & garnish with corriander leaves.
Serve with parmesan cheese.