>> Monday, September 20, 2010
Best dish to prepare when ur mind is totally blank as "what to cook for the day?". Very easy to make but taste simply delicious with simple dal curry too. I tried both shallow & deep fried version, but it taste best when deep fried. Very heavy & 100% no for those in diet.
- Eggplant (thinly sliced) - 1 no
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp (to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Beaten egg - 1 no
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Oil for deep frying
1. Marinate the eggplant pieces in gingergarlic paste, turmeric powder, chilly powder & salt for 1 hr.
2. Heat oil in the frying pan, dip the marinated eggplant pieces in the beaten egg first & then in the bread crumbs. Deep fry them in the oil till crispy & golden brown in either sides.