>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Perfect dessert for any kind of parties. Very simple to make & delicious to eat. Vanilla mousse can be prepared overnight & served next day, needs no last minute touch. Rich & creamy texture normally served with custard sauce. Kids will enjoy this !!!!
- Eggs - 3 nos
- Unsalted butter (melted) - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
- Heavy whipping cream - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
Direction to cook :
1. Separate the egg yolk & whites. Whisk the egg yolks, sugar & the melted butter. Add vanilla essence & whisk.
2. Whisk the heavy whipping cream till soft peaks adding 2 tbsp of sugar. Keep aside.
3. Whisk the egg whites till soft peaks adding 1 tbsp of sugar. Keep aside.
4. Now gently fold the whipped cream to the egg mixture.
5. Finally, fold the beaten egg whites to the above mixture. Pour the mousse in the serving bowl & refrigerate it.