>> Sunday, August 30, 2009
Rasam is most popular & mostly eaten southIndian dish. I make it daily with homemade rasam powder. Aroma & its taste makes this dish special always.
- Toor dal - 1 cup
- Channa dal - 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds (jeera) - 3/4 cup
- Pepper corns - 3/4 cup
- Corriander seeds - 1/2 cup
- Fenugreek seeds (Methi seeds ) - 1 tbsp
- Raw rice - 1 tbsp
- Hing - 1/4 tsp
Directions to cook :
£ Roast all the ingredients seperately without adding oil.
£ Combine & grind all the roasted ingredients together to fine powder.
Store it in the air-tight container for longer use.
Thanks priya for tagging me this award. I am really honoured to receive this from you.
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it.
2. I must list 10 honest things about myself.
3. I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
4. I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
5. I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
Honest things about myself :
- Nature loving person
- Very sensitive
- Like to play with my son
- Try to cook something different everytime. Fortunately, whatever I cook it taste different everytime.
- Love pet animals
- Like to travel a lot
- Like to try modern outfit (which will not suits me always)
- Like to chitchat with my friends
- Love to sleep for long.
I would like to tag this award to these lovely bloggers.