>> Sunday, May 31, 2009
- All purpose flour - 1 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Condensed milk - 1/2 can (or) 7 oz
- Crushed pineapple (tin) - 1/2 cup
- Pineapple syrup (that comes along with the pineapple in the tin) - 1/2 cup
- Cardomom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Melted butter - 1/2 cup
Directions to bake :
- Strain the syrup from the crushed pineapple & keep aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardomom powder and salt together.
- Combine condensed milk, melted butter, 1/2 cup crushed pineapple & 1/2 cup pineapple syrup together.
- Now, fold the dry ingredients into the above mixture carefully.
- Grease the baking pan preferable 8 * 8 pan & pour the cake mixture.
- Bake them at 325 F for 25 min.
- Brush the warm cake with 2 tsp of pineapple syrup to keep it moisture.